Thanks for your interest in writing for Intentional Happiness! We welcome your submissions of original content including blogs, stories, and research on topics related to our website. These topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Goal Setting
- Reducing Stress
- Financial Freedom / Debt Reduction
- Time Management
- Happiness at Work
- Working from Home
What we look for:
- Articles need to be about a particular topic and not about your business (you have the opportunity to promote your business in the author’s section).
- Original posts – that means that it isn’t published anywhere else – even with a couple of tweak and/or word changes. Once published here, please do not spin it (tweak it and publish it elsewhere).
- Make sure your posts are compatible with the rest of our site. Personal stories and humor may be accepted if they tie in with the goals of the website. Feel free to drop us a note if you would like to share where you see it fits.
- Posts are at least 500 words, without fluff and filler. We’d rather have a smaller post than one that says nothing in many words! Make sure to break up the text into reasonable paragraphs, use only one space after a period, please proof-read before sending it to us (we know that mistakes do happen but there is a difference between a couple of typos and a document that hasn’t been reviewed).
- We may make some grammatical corrections but we would never change the content of your post. We may need to tweak the title.
- There is no need to include a photo in the post itself
- Bio – Please include 2-3 sentences about yourself as well as a hyperlink to your website and/or other contact information. We need to have a photo for you bio.
What we avoid:
- Offensive content and language
- Work published elsewhere (in part or in its entirety), including content that has been tweaked to revised to republish, or content that may infringe on copyright.
How to Submit Your Writing
Please send us an email with your submission to http://email@example.com.
What’s In It For You?
We do not pay for your writing, but you do get to expand your audience! Links will be accepted in your bio. This is where you get to write what you want about yourself or your business. We may make some edits here, but we would never make changes without running it by your first.
As the author, you will always be given credit for your work. However, once it is published on our site, we own the piece and it should therefore not be published anywhere else. This is standard a practice for guest blogging.
What to expect?
Please give us one week to respond to your submission. We may come back within that time frame and ask some questions about your submission. However, if you don’t hear from us within a week, feel free to submit you post somewhere else. We realize that there may be times we can’t get back to you right away and if a week has passed we may still contact you and ask if we can use your post.
Other information to include:
First Name, Last Name
Blog or Website Link
We may ask for some additional information at some point.